domingo, 24 de marzo de 2013

My frist post!

Hi! My name is Imara Alvarez, I finished school in 2011 and now I am studing geography in the Universidad de Chile, is my second year. In my freetime I like listening to music, read a book and what my passion is paiting, I learned to paint in the school, about 5 years ago. I like to paint in oil and watercolor paintings, in my living room are hung my paint, I painted pictures of flowers and landscapes. The last picture that I painted was a gift for my dad in his married, Here I will share a image of my last picture that I painted for that know the art that is  my passion. I hope you like it

2 comentarios:

  1. I have some questions, if you listen heavy metal and staff
    why you painted flower?
    Bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. jaja I listen to heavy metal music but I love paint too!!

    ResponderBorrar