lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

The technology.

My favotire piece of technology is my cellphone, I have it from december 2012 and I like it because I can call my friend and I can speak with my father all days as not I live with he. I can write text messages with my father too and I like it!
I like of the telephone that with it I can play with my "Pou" that is a virtual pet and I enjoy listen to music in the cellphone but I prefer listen music on a cd of traditional way in my radio because I thing that the sound is best and that bought cd's I can help artist because with the technology  in internet the art of music is in decline and is very important that the persons appreciate the real sacrifice that the artists make for record a cd's because nowdays we can download all music that we want without spend money.

3 comentarios: