lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

A Celebration!


Hello bloggers! Today I going to speak about my best celebration, this was in September, my birthday of 2012. This celebration was in my house and my mom bought 50 books a barrel of beer jaja. This day only going to my friends, all years for the important celebrations we reunite, how in the christmas and in the new years, we are a group of friends that we know about 7 years ago, we get along!

This birthday for me was important because in the day I could share with my family and celebrate the night with my friends. My mom knows my friends because they live near my house and housing provided, that night we dance and we laugh a lot remembering things we have lived together. Addition this year was my first year in university, so they were my classmates also :)

Every year I like to celebrate the day of my birthday, but it is important for me to share and be surrounded by people I most want.

This photo is of that celebration, I go out with my closest friends, every year we took the same photo to compare year to year jajaj and also to send it to a friend of ours who was living in Argentina for two years.

1 comentario: