lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

Sweeney Todd


Hello! Today I want to speak about one of the places I'd like to meet in London, this is the barber of Sweeney Todd, localized in the number 186 of the Fleet Street in the backstreet of the Hen and Chickens Court, in the station of the Nothing Hill Gate.

Visited this place it’s free and for me is so interesting because in this place you can visited the old barber in where he killing his customers with his knife. The bodies were dragged through an underground tunnel to the nearby Bell Yard Street where Sweeney's accomplice, Mrs. Lovett had a bar that sold pies London wealthiest customers knew no where these ingredients were coming.

Tim Burton made ​​a movie based on this story is a musical starring Johnny Depp. The music of this movie I really like, I leave a song, greetings!


1 comentario: