viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

A Game I Played As A Child

Hello!! Today I'm going to speak about a game I played as a child, when I was a child the technology not yet took possession of the lives of people and with my friend played in the street all days, we played in september at elevate "volantin", in the summer at ride in bicycle and in other occassions we played baseball, but in a very informal way jajaja because we played in a plaza that is on near of my house, this plaza had grass and we going to with a bat and with balls, we played beisball in the day and in the night we played at the "escondida" or another thing that we liked, all my friends were men, it was almost the only woman I was nearly the only woman jaja.

I enyojed it because despite of that I the only woman, with my friends played all day in the Street at differents thing, I loved to spend all day on the street, when I was 8 years old until 11 because because as was also the smallest, after these children grew up and not hung out to play in the street. And in this momento I knew other persons that until this day they are my friends :)

When I was 9 years old my parenst bought me a Super Nintendo and I enjoyed played "donkey Kong" and "Super Mario Bross", these are the best games!! I like a lot my childhood but I never played beisball again  :(

2 comentarios:

  1. My friend, played Super nintendo was the best when I was a children, that beautiful was the life in this epoch :3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi
    Was really nice spend all day playing differents gams in the Street
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar