viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

A job I would like to have

Hello!! Today I'm going to speak about a job I  would like to have, I would like to have my own art studio, despite that painting for me is just a hobby, I enjoy a lot with this, for this reason I would like to had a studio when I can show my picture, painting all day and make painting courses with other people together.

I like this job because I think that the art is a so amazing thing, I want that in this studio the persons can to going to for use this studio make activities for the community, make exhibition of paintings with live music and this study and make this available to all people interested in integration activities.

I imagine his project with people who have the same interests of mine, because I think that for this job the only that I need is the money for rent a site when I can make all this thing, and know about painting or other activities that you can learn at other persons :)

I think that I would be good at this job because I had the motivation for make real this Project and because I had basic knowledge of painting, those who could teach others.

My inspiration is not a person, it's just my desire to make art is more accessible for everyone, I hope someday I can do something like this because I think it is really necessary :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    Nice job and nice projet
    i hope that you can teach paint some day
    Upload a paint!!!
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Ima! paint it's very beatiful and you are very good on this hobby that in future could be your job!! goodbye my friend :)

    ResponderBorrar