lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

My holidays

Hi! Today I'm going to speak about my favorite travel. Well, I feel very fortunate because I could make trips so beautiful, in 2009 I went to brasil with my schoolmate of study tour for 10 days, we met place very amazing! But this not is my favorite travel because in the summer of 2012 I went with my family at the Chile's south, we travel in a car 10 hour until Temuco and in this place we can slept, at the next morning we continue our trip until the Chiloe's island and in this place we visited traditional festivals in where we could eat a tipical food, this was very rich! We visited the home of friends in Quellon too, they lived in front of the sea and we can to catch fish.
 
This picture is out of their house, was a wonderful place!! 
The weather was very cold and it rained a few days, but this was not an impediment for us we could go to another island near Chiloe. After of one week we returned at continent and we stayed in Puerto Montt and in this place and in this place we can to visited a national reserve and we visited a wonderful lake.

For me this was a best holidays because I went with my family and we live beautiful moments together. For me this moment was unforgettable :)

1 comentario:

  1. Hello ima, this is a bad publication, my publication is the best of the class, jajajaja

    bye bye

    ResponderBorrar