viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Fiestas Patrias.


Helllo! Today I'm going to tell you about Fiestas Patrias. In Chile this is a very important day for the people, for me is most important that in this week of the 18th, in the school and in the university we have a holidays.

With my family never travell for this date, we always stay in our house. I celebrate this date with my paternal family too, one of the days, that for the general is the saturday, with my father and me little brothers at my grandfather's houseand all my uncles going to the house too. But this years my father going to travell at Talca, in the South of Chile, with his wife and my Little brothers

For this reason I think that this year with my family spent time in celebrate with my maternal family in my house and I take advantage of celebrate with my friends too jajaja. All years we organize a barbacue in my house and I enjoy much it because assit all my friends that I know had a much years (:

I remeber that I was a child with my father always going to the Parque O'Higgins for elevate a "volantin" and for me it was so entertaining.

5 comentarios:

  1. Is a nice celebration and is nice spend time with the family
    I try to elevate kite too, but I tried when I live in Calama so was a Little bit difficult (because the strong wind)so most of time the wind broke my kite JAJA

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi ima!! really good post!! I wish you a good Fiestas Patrias celebration!!

    See you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi imarita!! I think it is fine to share with your family because it is the most important!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hi ima, when i was a child i went to the Parque O'Higgins too, a lot of people and we saw the military parade, but not anymore, now i dont like it
    lol

    ResponderBorrar
  5. hello ima,I love the barbacue and to your family, Inti is the Best jajaja

    See you

    ResponderBorrar