viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013


Hello! Today I going to tell you about  something I would like to learn to do, I  like to learn to make artistic gymnastics. When I was a child I realesed it in the school, I think that this is a so beautiful sport and when I realesed it I felt so happy, especially when we make a presentation and my family went to saw my work.
I realesed it during like a 7 years, but when I change to school anymore I can make it, also that when I growth I beging to mnake problems in my bones, and when I 17 years old I needed to operate on hips, for this reason I can't make much sport because my bones are so flexible, I have problems in other pats of my body for example on the shoulder and wrist, for this reason I can't make artistic gymnastics again.
The really is that the time is so relative, I think that I for make a exercise perfect I spent like a one or two month.
The equipment that you need is different implement and a side so spacious jaja.
But for medical problems I can't make it, this is all, see you next week(:

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi
    I am a Little bit surprise with this post, because you are really rocker I but I can imagine doing artistic gymnastics.
    I hope that some da you can do something relates with artistic gymnastics.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Ima !! I didn't know you were you doing artistic gymnastics when you was child!
    When I was in the school, I has to do artistic gymnastics and It was very difficult for me

    ResponderBorrar