jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

My Photography (:

Hello!! Today I want to speak about of a photography that I like so much, I took this picture in 2008 a sunday when I went out with my family a the  "Cerro San Cristobal".
For me this picture in so pretty because make me remember my childhood, in this photography we can see picture a "Teleferico" that is a tipical thing of the "Cerro san Cristobal" and when I was a little girl with my father  almost every Saturday we went at this place.

For me the saturday always went out with my father, even now that I've grown. I like so much this because I can see my little brother and my dad. For this reason  this photography I like, because remember me the weekend that I stayed with my father and because and because I love how you see the sunset in this photo :)

1 comentario: