jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

"Templo Expiatorio de la Sagrada Familia"

Some details.
 Hello!! Today I want tell you about a building I like. This is a "Templo Expiatorio de la Sagrada Familia" localed in Bacerlona, Spain. For me this is a very intereting building because this beging in 1882 by the famous architect Antoni Gaudí and today this continue to build. The temple, when completed, will have 18 towers and when Gaudi died only had built a tower.

For me this church is very interesting because this have infinite details, I hope can see it finished.
This is how the church is today


My interesting for this church began when my father went to Spain and told me about this building, because before this I never listened about this. When my father told me about it, I immediately wanted to knew more details of this church.  And according that I read is the most visited monument in Spain, with 3.2 million visitors, what is a benefit to people who live in Barcelona, because this building attracts many tourists, helping the country's economy. So I think that people in the area should feel fortunate to have this building as legendary.

Well finally, I think that this building is so amazing but having been planned, this a bit decontextualized. This church has a Gothic style, designed in an era different from ours. It blends the gothic architecture with the new style of Barcelona.
I hope someday can travel a cataluña and can see this church that is amazing (:

4 comentarios:

  1. That's a very nice place, I do not believe they have not finished constructing the building... bye!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi imara, this is a very beatiful place, one of the most beautiful in the world, i hope to meet this temple some day!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. What awesome building!! :O
    How long does it have taken to achieve that style so detailed?
    see you! :3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. This is a really weird and interesting built
    I hope I can know it someday

    ResponderBorrar