lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

The best concert!

This picture is about Dio en chile!

Hello!! Today I going to tell about my favourite concert. Well, I like the Metal music and I feel so lucky because in my life I have gone to many concerts because my dad listens to the same music that I, and this is very funny!

My first important concert was in 2007 and with my dad we went to see a Roger Waters  playing all disc “Dark Side of the moon” one of more amazing discs of the life, this show was incredible because the concert had much surprises!!


But in my life I have been to over 40 concerts, another very important thing I remember was the band "Heaven and Hell", is the formation of "Black Sabbath" but the singer "Dio". I went with my dad in 2009 and after a year Dio died, I felt very sad with this ad, yet very quiet because I enjoy his talent.


Other concerts important was of Iron maiden, Judas priest, Rage, motorhead, between other bands! and all accompanied by my dad, that is a wonderfull friend :) I hope that we can continue going to concerts together.



7 comentarios:

  1. over 40 concerts? :O
    hahahahah i really envy you D:
    I hope someday to go to the middle of concerts you've been in your life xD

    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. hello ima, Dio was a singer very important and yours songs are very good, he was a big of the metal!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. hi ima!! i like the metal too, and think that roger waters is really good

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I'm not a big metal fan but I saw Moterhead a loooooonnnng time ago:) The band of that style that I liked most was The Pink Faries.

    ResponderBorrar