viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Quellón

In this photo I am with my brother, when was  low tide in the sea(:
Hello!! Today I going to tell you about when I went to Quellon, is the most southerly commune of Chiloe. I went int he holiday of 2012 with my family, we went to Quellon because we have a friends that live in Quellon. They live in front of arm of the sea, the view from their housa was so beautiful, the place was so quiet.
I remember that when was low tide we can get seafood of the sand jaja and when the tide began to rise we can fish, for my brother was so funny!
The time that we stayed in this house we can to ate tipical food, for example, barbecue at the mast, "curanto" and other tipical food that was so delicious  (:
I love the south of Chile, but I think that I could not live there forever because is very quiet and boring for stay in this place all your life jaja or maybe I am used to live in Santiago, in this city the life is much different that in the south.
I hope come back at Quellon because is a wonderful place and the persons that live in this place is wonderful too!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Chiloe is a great place to visit and the people is so kind.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello ugly, when I went to Chiloe, never knew Quellon, but I imagine it is a very nice place

    ResponderBorrar