jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

A special meal

Hello!! Today I'm going to tell toy about one of my memories family, it was when my father received his tittle of doctoral degree in history in the "Casa Central" of the Universidad de Chile. For my this was a important moment because I felt so proud of my father. After the conmemoration we going to ate Italian food at the "Piccola Italia", with my father and his wife, because only can to going to two persons at the conmemoration. I think that this moment I will remember for all my life, my dad has always been an example for me.

This moment for my father was so important, because all the efforts in the university are rewarded. For me my father is so important in my life, for this reason I want to share with he all the important moments in our lives(:

This celebration was a wednesday, 2007 year. And the weekend of this week we celebrate with our family in the my grandmom house. With my family always unite in the house of my grandmother and I enjoyed so much its moment, because I like spend time with my family all the weekend(:


2 comentarios: