viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

February 27th day

Hello! Today I'm going to tell you about my experience in the February 27th day. This day in my house I stayed alone with my mother because my grandmother with my little brother went to the beach and my mom's husband was in the hospital.


This is the picture that I take of my friend only second before the earthquake
This day I stayed in my house with two friend, we saw the "Festival de Viña" and drunk melón with wine jajaja. My best friend was going to be sleeping in my house, at the specific moment that was the earthquake we were alone dunk melón with wine, first in my house cut off the light and my friend scream of fear jajaja and just in this momento I take a picture because she cover her face with her hand jajaja. Only a few second after begin the earthquake and I went to pick up at my mom at the bethroom. And the three together in the door expect to end, when everything stayed calm with my mom beging to call at my grandmom and my friend's family came to pick up, she live like a 5 minutes of my house jajaja, we estayed in calm but her brother was so nervous!

After a minutes arrived the uncle of my brother with his boyfriend and they went at the hospital at saw his brother ( the father of my brother ), with my mom can't spoke with my grand and my mother was so worried because we stayed listen in the radio that the earthquake was so big. After arrived other friend, for wonder me if I all in my house was well and fortunately in my house only broke a little decorations, structurally my house was in perfect conditions because the structure is so old but the thick of the wall is so strong.

After I can to spoke with my father and fortunately all my family was well, the next day my mom went puck up for my brother and my grandmom at the beach (:

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario