viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

Free Post

Nahuel, Inti and my grandmother :)
Hello teacher today I going to tell you about my family and my house. In my house I live mith my mother, my grandmother, the husband of my mother and my two Little brother. But all the weekend I met with my fother and my others Little brother. I have four younger brothers, their names are Nahuel, Rolando, Fernando and Inti. But I only live in my house with Nahuel and Inti, Inti born just this year, specifically on February 14, I never think that  I going to have other brother because when he born I 19 years old, in the street he is like my son jaja, but Inti is the most beautiful boy, he laughs all day and in the house all want to hold him!

They are Rolando and Fernando :)
My other brtoher, Nahuel, is a very happy child and is football fan. He enjoy going to at the stadium the weekend, but he is fans of very bad team, he is fan of "Santiago Morning" this team plays in the second división ajjaja is very band team!! But my brother love going to the stadium, the problem is that he always gets sad at the house because his team never wins jajaja.

Rolando, is a very intelligent boy and naughty. Fernando and rolando not living together, but rolo all friday going to sleep at the house of my father, like Fernando is most littler, his idol is rolando and they enjoy a lot all weekend. They are very affectionate with me always because I see only once a week.



4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Ima !!
    It is the first time I hear someone say it's fans Santiago Morning! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I hope someday to go to the first division for you brother very happy

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Imaraaaa, your family looks very pretty and I want to know Intiii, and Nahuel is the best person because he's fan of Chago Morning, hahah "aguanteeeee". I hope someday know Inti, because in pictures he looks very likeable! Byeee

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Ima, your family is the best, your mom told me I was beautiful once, for this reason I love she jajaja
    see you :3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi ima
    Your family is really nice
    But I dont know Inti!! you have to make a party and present us
    See you!
    PS: Buy a beer barril again!!! AJAJA

    ResponderBorrar