domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

A Field Trip

Hi! Today I'd like you to write about a place that I like in Santiago, this is the side of santiago where I live, is the Villa Portales, this is localed in the commune of "Estación Central", back to "Universidad de Santiago de Chile". 
I love this place because it is full of trees and square where the people can to went at talk and the children can to play, also this place is to relax for live because haven't a big streets inside, this is one of the reason because I think that this is a perfect side for live! Besides around of this place you can to found all the thing that you need. 
Another thing I really like about this place is the historical value that here there, the buildings are built from years, is full of murals that make me remember all the things that have happened here.
 All my life I live in the Villa Portales and the persons are so nice, the life in this place is beautiful for me, I know my friends in this site much years ago.
For no any reason, I would like to live somewhere else, for me this place is the best and I really like how people share here :)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario