viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

"In Cold Blood."

This is the edition that I have
Hello!! Today I going to tell you about one of my favorite book, it is "In Cold Blood", in spanish es "A Sangre Fría" this is a novel by writer Truman Capote, published in 1966.
I wanted read this novel because I saw the movie "Capote" (2005) that spoke about how Truman wrote this book as, in this tell the problems of alcoholism and drug addiction. Capote is played by Philip Seymour Hoffman in a performance that won him the Oscar for Best Actor.
This book recite the brutal murder of four members of a Kansas family. In a decade of 50, all a family Clutter was killer by two persons, in this book Capote told how this persons come to rob this house also because they end up killing the whole family and finally how they are sentenced to death.
I enjoyed this book because I read it in the holiday of 2008 when I stayed in the beach, I like much read in the beach! Also I was very anxious of read it because the movie is very good and for me this history is so interesting and the way that the author is the story make that the reader felt all the thing that they realte.

1 comentario: