lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

Dragon Ball!

Hi! Today I going to tell you about a TV programme that I enjoyed when was a child. The best for me was Dragon Ball, this was about a Little child that arrived at this planet and is adopted for a old man, but he was of other planet and he had a very amazing power because he was a warrior and is very strong when grows and is adult, his name was Goku. This story is so long, have so much chapters and even have a movies, I can remember that the first movie that I waching in the cinema was a movie about Dragon Ball, I went to the cinema with my father and I remember that he was rent for me the movies of Dragon Ball all the friday when I went to slept at his home, and he bought for me all the albums and plastic figures of characters, for this reason I enjoyed this TV programme , I all days wanted more sheets for my álbum jaja.
This picture is the fight of Goku vs Freezer
My favorite saga was when Goku fight with Freezer, that for me is the best villain because in this combat they destroy a plantet "Namekusein".
I saw this when I was a 4 years old but nowdays in the TV you can see "Dragon Ball", even at my little brothers like this TV programme and I watching it with he jajaja but I dislike that now my father bought all about Dragon Ball for my brothers and not for me!

1 comentario:

  1. Was a really nice show.
    I think that is really nice that you watch this tv program with your little brother but I hope that you will not stole some dragon ball present for your brother jajajaja

    ResponderBorrar