lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

A songs

Hello! Today I'd like writte about a song that I like, this is a very difficult question because I like much song and much bands! I want to tell you about two song that for me are the best, the name the fisrt song is "Thank You" by Led  Zeppelin, this is the quarter of the disk "Led Zeppelin II" published is 1969. This is a ballad wrotte for only Robert Plant. I like so much this song because this have a very nice letter and the melody is so nice too, I enjoyed much listening this song, I listen for first time "Thank you" when I was listening music with my father, how 6 years ago.

My other favorite song is "Comfortably numb" by Pink Floyd, is of the disk "The Wall", this song is considered teh best song of the band, the guitar solos are considered how the best in much ranking. I listening for first time this song when I was a 9 years old and I saw for first time the movie "The Wall" for me this was very incredible, but the most amazing for me was when in the 2012 I can listen live this song, I remember that during most time that in the recordings.

This video is the presentantion of 2011 when for surprised appeared David Gilmour for played the amazing solo.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario